- 1/2 recipe Herbed Profiteroles
- 12 ounces sea scallops (about 10 large scallops), small dice
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green bell peppers
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tequila
- 2 cups shredded Bibb lettuce
- Olive oil for drizzling
Prepare the profiteroles.
In a small bowl combine all of the ingredients except the profiteroles,lettuce, and olive oil. Toss well and allow the seviche to marinate for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stirring intermittently.
Slice about 1/4 inch off the top of each profiterole, fill with seviche, and replace the lid lightly on top.
To serve, arrange 1/4 cup of the shredded lettuce on each of 4 dinner plates, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place a seviche stuffed profiterole on top.
Crawfish Egg Rolls With Hot Sesame Drizzle
Herbed Pan Roast Of Salmon With Warm Greens And Herb Vinaigrette
Smoked Duck Mousse Profiteroles With Chile Pepper Glaze
Piri Piri Shrimp With Pasta Salad
Warm Greens With Emeril's Herb Vinaigrette
Duck And Pumpkin Risotto With Toasted Pumpkin Seeds And Duck Cracklings
Black Bean Chili
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce