- 1 2/3 cups Onion Applesauce
- 5 cups Couscous Jamabalaya
- 8 boneless pork cutlets (about 1/2 inch think)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- Prepare the Onion Applesauce, and set aside. Prepare the Couscous Jambalaya, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle each of the cutlets with Creole Seasoning, using 1/2 teaspoon per side.
- Warm a large heavy dry skillet over high heat until very hot. Sear the cutlets for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, spread 1 1/4 cups of the Couscous Jambalaya on each of 4 plates. Arrange 2 pork cutlets on each bed of couscous and spoon a generous 1/3 cup of the Onion Applesauce over the pork.
Pork Wellington With Onion Applesauce And Candied Butternut Squash
Pork And Eggplant Cutlets With Olive Tomato Sauce
Sauteed Escolar With Curry Oil And Apple Mint Couscous
Pork Medallions With Braised Red And Green Cabbages And Roasted Shallots
Pork Roulade With Andouille Corn Bread Stuffing, Sage Jus, And Mango Chutney
Tamarind Glazed Pork Chops With Mole Cream And Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roast Smothered Monkfish With Onion Crisps
Crab And Wild Mushroom Cheesecake With Green Onion Coulis