- 1 2/3 cups Onion Applesauce 
- 5 cups Couscous Jamabalaya 
- 8 boneless pork cutlets (about 1/2 inch think)
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- Prepare the Onion Applesauce, and set aside. Prepare the Couscous Jambalaya, and keep warm.
- Sprinkle each of the cutlets with Creole Seasoning, using 1/2 teaspoon per side.
- Warm a large heavy dry skillet over high heat until very hot. Sear the cutlets for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat.
- To serve, spread 1 1/4 cups of the Couscous Jambalaya on each of 4 plates. Arrange 2 pork cutlets on each bed of couscous and spoon a generous 1/3 cup of the Onion Applesauce over the pork.