- Prepare the Piri Piri at least a week ahead.
- Prepare the Jicama Orange Salad, and set aside.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Southwest Seasoning on each chicken breast, using your hands to coat both sides thoroughly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the Piri Piri in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and sautÈ until brown, for about 3 minutes on each side, then turn again and cook for another 2 minutes, for a total of 8 minutes. Remove from the heat, and remove the chicken with tongs.
- Heat the remaining 7 tablespoons Piri Piri in a small saucepan until hot and bubbling, for about 2 minutes.
- To serve, place 1 chicken breast on each of 4 plates and top with 3/4 cup of the Jicama Orange Salad. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of the heated Piri Piri over all.
Portuguese Piri Piri Beef On A Stick With Cilantro Potato Salad
Jicama Orange Salad
Piri Piri Shrimp With Pasta Salad
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Chicken Fricassee With Fried Polenta
Chicken Pockets Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Chorizo, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Southern Style Black Eye Peas
Paneed Chicken With Creamed Garlic Potatoes And Braised Kale
Pine Nut Crusted Chicken With Roasted Poblano Sauce
Stuffed Chicken Legs In Pastry With Andouille Cream