- Prepare the Piri Piri at least a week ahead.
- Prepare the Jicama Orange Salad, and set aside.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon Southwest Seasoning on each chicken breast, using your hands to coat both sides thoroughly.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the Piri Piri in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and sautÈ until brown, for about 3 minutes on each side, then turn again and cook for another 2 minutes, for a total of 8 minutes. Remove from the heat, and remove the chicken with tongs.
- Heat the remaining 7 tablespoons Piri Piri in a small saucepan until hot and bubbling, for about 2 minutes.
- To serve, place 1 chicken breast on each of 4 plates and top with 3/4 cup of the Jicama Orange Salad. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of the heated Piri Piri over all.