- 2 cups Roasted Poblano Sauce
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breast halves (5 to 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Emerilís Southwest Seasoning
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups finely chopped (in a food processor) pine nuts
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare the Roasted Poblano Sauce.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts on both sides with the Southwest Seasoning, using a total of 2 tablespoons, and pat it on with your hands.
- In a bowl combine the flour with the remaining 1 tablespoon Southwest Seasoning, In another bowl beat the egg together with the milk. Place the chopped pine nuts in a third bowl.
- Dredge the chicken in the seasoned flour, then the egg wash, then the pine nuts, pressing the nuts thickly onto the chicken all over.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sautÈ the chicken until golden, for about 5 minutes on each side.
- To serve, pour 1/2 cup of the Poblano Sauce into each of 4 plates. Top with 1 chicken breast half and garnish with 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro.
Chicken Pockets Stuffed With Goat Cheese, Chorizo, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Southern Style Black Eye Peas
Pompano With Potato Crust And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Beggarsí Purses Of Lamb, Goat Cheese, And Pine Nuts On A Bed Of Rosemary Lentils
Roasted Poblano Sauce
Curry Crusted Lamb Chops With Garlic Wine Sauce And Potato Shallot Custards
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Tender Roast Chicken With Chestnut Corn Bread Dressing
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce