- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup (about 2 peppers) peeled, seeded, and chopped roasted poblano peppers
- 1/2 cup (1 small onion) peeled and chopped Fire-roasted onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Emerilís Southwest Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups Basic Chicken Stock
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Combine the oil, poblanos, onion, garlic, Southwest Seasoning, salt, and pepper in a medium saucepan over high heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes.
- Stir in the stock, bring to a boil, and cook over high heat for 18 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the cream and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and purÈe in a food processor or blender. Serve immediately or store, refrigerated, in an airtight container for up to 24 hours. Reheat in a saucepan over lowest heat.
Pine Nut Crusted Chicken With Roasted Poblano Sauce
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Monster Herbed Veal Chops With Rosemary Potato Crisps And Roasted Shallot Sauce
Pompano With Potato Crust And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Roasted Shallot Sauce
Albuquerque Roast Chicken With Black Bean Chili, Guacamole, And Fried Tortilla Strips
Arugula With Cilantro Oil, Peppered Goat Cheese, And Roasted Walnuts
Creole Callaloo With Roasted Red Pepper Rouille
Duck And Pumpkin Risotto With Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds And Duck Cracklings