- 1 baked Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup confectionersí sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- 4 cups heavy cream, whipped until thick
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup chocolate shavings and curls
- Prepare the Graham Cracker Crust, and allow to cool completely.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese with the confectionersí sugar until creamy. Add the peanut butter, milk, and peanuts and beat well.
- Fold half the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture and spoon this into the piecrust, smoothing out the top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour until set.
- To serve, spoon some of the remaining whipped cream over each wedge of pie, and top with 1 tablespoon of peanuts and 1 tablespoon of chocolate curls.
Chocolate Chip Pie With Bourbon Cream
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Perfect Pecan Pie
Cinnamon Rum Raisin Ice Cream With Fried Plantains And Spun Sugar
Fruit Terrine With Almond Cream And Three Fruit Coulis
Chicken In Peanut Sauce
Chanterelles, Crabmeat, And Fettuccine With Lemon Butter Sauce
Crab Stuffed Shrimp With Tomato Butter And White Bean Relish
Lemon Butter Sauce
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish