- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl beat the eggs until frothy. Whisk in the cream, milk, cornstarch, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and beat until thoroughly blended. Whisk in the sugar and vanilla.
- Combine the rice with the raisins and add them to the custard mixture. Blend thoroughly and pour into a 5-cup casserole. Bake until the pudding is set, for about 40 minutes. Don’t overbake or the pudding will be dry
- Serve warm or at temperature. To serve, spoon the pudding into stem goblets and top with sweetened whipped cream.
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding With Mint Créme Anglaise
Lemon Pudding With Blackberry Coulis
Pumpkin Walnut Bread Pudding With Kentucky Bourbon Sauce
J.K.'s Chocolate Soufflés with Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Basic Pie Dough
Black And Green Olive Bread
Black Pepper Bread