- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup minced green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 pound (1 cup) lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 4 10-inch-square sheets frozen puff pastry (two 17-ounce packages), thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Corn Crab Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 375?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add all of the onions and 1/4 cup of the green onions, the red and green peppers, garlic, and corn and sautÈ for 1 minute. Stir in the Creole Seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Gently stir in the crabmeat and sautÈ for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Makes 2 cups.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half, then in half again, making 4 squares each. Brush each square with the beaten egg. Place 1/4 cup of the filling in the center of 1 square and top with another square, egg-washed side down. Crimp the edges with the tines of a fork. Repeat with remaining squares.
- Place the pies on the baking sheet, brush the tops with more of the beaten egg, and bake the pies until puffy brown, for about 18 minutes.
- While the pies are baking, prepare the Corn Crab Sauce
- To serve, pour 1/4 cup of the Corn Crab Sauce onto each of 8 plates and top each with a pie. Sprinkle each serving with some of the remaining green onions.
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Gulf Fish Beignets With Tomato Corn Tartar Sauce
Crab And Wild Mushroom Cheesecake With Green Onion Coulis
Roasted Shrimp With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce And Warm Frisee Corn Salad
Southwest Cowboy Steak With Skillet Corn Sauce And Tortillas
Corn Crab Sauce
Corn Flaps With Chive Cream And Caviar
Fried Oysters With Horseradish Cream And Tomato Corn Salsa
Banana Cream Pie With Caramel Drizzles And Chocolate Sauce
Creole Corn And Crab Bisque