- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup minced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup minced green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup fresh corn kernels
- 2 teaspoon Emeril's Creole Seasoning 
- 1/2 pound (1 cup) lump crabmeat, picked over for shells and cartilage
- 4 10-inch-square sheets frozen puff pastry (two 17-ounce packages), thawed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups Corn Crab Sauce 
- Preheat the oven to 375?F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add all of the onions and 1/4 cup of the green onions, the red and green peppers, garlic, and corn and sautÈ for 1 minute. Stir in the Creole Seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Gently stir in the crabmeat and sautÈ for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat. Makes 2 cups.
- Cut each pastry sheet in half, then in half again, making 4 squares each. Brush each square with the beaten egg. Place 1/4 cup of the filling in the center of 1 square and top with another square, egg-washed side down. Crimp the edges with the tines of a fork. Repeat with remaining squares.
- Place the pies on the baking sheet, brush the tops with more of the beaten egg, and bake the pies until puffy brown, for about 18 minutes.
- While the pies are baking, prepare the Corn Crab Sauce
- To serve, pour 1/4 cup of the Corn Crab Sauce onto each of 8 plates and top each with a pie. Sprinkle each serving with some of the remaining green onions.