- 1 cup Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette
- l6 large shrimp, peeled except for the tails, and deveined
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Creole Seasoning
- 4 cups assorted greens (Bibb, mache, frisÈe, arugula, watercress, radicchio, or other salad greens)
- 16 spears large fresh asparagus, peeled and blanched
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Prepare the Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette, and set aside.
Toss the shrimp in a bowl with the Creole seasoning and olive oil. Heat a large heavy dry skillet over high heat. When the skillet is hot, add the shrimp and sear them for 3 minutes on each side.
To serve, mound 1 cup of the greens on each plate and fan 4 asparagus spears from the center. Spoon 1/4 cup of the Lemon Pepper Vinaigrette in 1 tablespoon pools between the asparagus. Using 4 shrimp per plate, place 1 on each pool between the asparagus spokes
Chanterelle, Crabmeat, and Fettuccine with Lemon Butter Sauce
Seared Peppered Tuna With Greens And Vodka Vinaigrette
Pecan Crusted Lemonfish With Lemon Butter Sauce And Pecan Crab Relish
Gulf Fish Beignets With Green Onion Tartar Sauce
Shrimp Stuffed Flounder With Sauce Piquante
Funky Stovetop Crawfish Boil
Andre's Barbecued Shrimp And Homemade Biscuits