- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Steenís 100% Pure Cane Syrup
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1 cup crumbled Crunchy Pralines
- One 9-inch Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust, baked and chilled
- Combine the cream, cornstarch, brown sugar, and cane syrup in a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, and whisk until a slightly thick custard forms, 10 to 12 minutes. Stir in the chocolate and mix well. Remove from the heat and place a piece of waxed paper directly on top of the custard to prevent a film from forming. Cool completely.
- Fold half of the crumbled pralines into the cooled custard, then pour the mixture into the prepared shell. Sprinkle the remaining pralines on top. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.