- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely ground Oreo cookies (chocolate cookies only, cream stuffing removed)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and blend with a mixer or by hand. Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie pan, and press into the bottom and up the sides with your fingers. Place another 9-inch pie pan on top of the crust and press firmly to smooth and pack the crust. (Some of the crust may spill over the edges of the pan.)
- Bake until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool. Brush the crust with the egg white. Refrigerate, tightly covered, for one hour before using, or freeze for up to six weeks.