- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup minced yellow onions
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound julienned chicken confit (follow directions for Duck Confit)
- 1 pound fresh green asparagus, trimmed, grilled until slightly tender, 2 to 3 minutes, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh pasta sheets or 1/2 pound dried lasagna, broken into pieces
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil (available in specialty food stores)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a large sautÈ pan over medium heat. Add the onions, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the garlic and chicken confit and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the asparagus, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil, add the pasta, and cook until tender, 4 to 5 minutes (longer if using the dried lasagna). Remove from the heat and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the pasta with the chicken mixture. Season with salt and pepper, add the cheese, and drizzle with the truffle oil.
- Serve warm garnished with the parsley.
Scallops, Confit Of Wild Mushrooms, And Black Truffle Dome
Herb Tossed White Asparagus, Fresh Crabmeat, And Grilled Radicchio Salad
Spicy Chicken And Dumplings
Pasta Rags with Chicken Confit, Asparagus, and Teardrop Tomatoes
Chorizo Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Southern Fried Chicken With Mashed Potatoes
Chicken Pot Pie
Emerilized Chicken Cordon Bleu
Confit Of Exotic Mushrooms With Pasta Rags