- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup minced yellow onions
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound julienned chicken confit (follow directions for Duck Confit) 
- 1 pound fresh green asparagus, trimmed, grilled until slightly tender, 2 to 3 minutes, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh pasta sheets or 1/2 pound dried lasagna, broken into pieces
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil (available in specialty food stores)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a large sautÈ pan over medium heat. Add the onions, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the garlic and chicken confit and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the asparagus, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil, add the pasta, and cook until tender, 4 to 5 minutes (longer if using the dried lasagna). Remove from the heat and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the pasta with the chicken mixture. Season with salt and pepper, add the cheese, and drizzle with the truffle oil.
- Serve warm garnished with the parsley.