- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces grated gruyere cheese
- 1 cup flour
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a saucepan, combine the milk and butter and bring to a boil. Add flour, salt and pepper and stir quickly with a wooden spoon. Stir until smooth and batter pulls away from sides of pan, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in eggs one at a time, stirring well after each addition. Stir in the cheese.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place spoonfuls of the mixture 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes, reduce heat to 350ºF, and continue to bake for 25 minutes, or until firm to the touch. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Savory Profiterole With Lobster And Truffle Oil Croquembouche With Tangerine Gastrique
Blue Cheese Gougeres
Gougeres Stuffed With Ham Mousse
Emeril's Crawfish Pie
Portobello Mushrooms With Pasta And Tomato Sauce
Emeril's Creole Seasoning
Savory Herbed Profiteroles
Crab-stuffed Shrimp With Red Bean Relish