- 4 large artichokes, rinsed in cool water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 medium lemon, halved
- 3 tablespoons liquid Zatarainís Concentrated Crab & Shrimp Boil
- 1/2 recipe One-Egg Mayonnaise with 1 minced garlic clove added
- Trim off stems and thorny tips of each leaf of the artichokes. Put them in a deep pot and add enough water to cover.
- Add the salt and bay leaves. Squeeze the lemon over the pot and add the lemon shells. Add the Zatarain’s boil and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-high and simmer, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the artichokes are tender when pierced with the tip of a pointed knife. Drain.
- Place the artichokes, stem side down, on platters with puddles of mayonnaise around them.
Jerusalem Artichokes And Potatoes Au Gratin
Roasted Stuffed Artichokes
Crawfish Or Crab Boil
Seafood Boil Seasoning Mix
Perfect Spiced Boiled Shrimp
Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing
Eggplant And Rice Dressing
Smothered Green Beans And Potatoes
Smothered Okra And Tomatoes
Spiced Shrimp Salad In Artichokes