- 4 catfish fillets (6 to 6 1/2 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Rustic Rub
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Put the catfish in a shallow bowl. Add the lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the rub. Toss to coat the catfish evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine the cornmeal, flour, and the remaining rub in another bowl. Remove the catfish from the marinade and dredge in the cornmeal mixture, coating evenly.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Pan Fried Catfish With Lemon And Garlic
Fried Soft Shell Crabs with Tasso Hollandaise
Beef Boulettes With Garlic
Catfish Pecan Meuniere
Batter Fried Catfish
Broiled Catfish With Fresh Thyme, Garlic, And Lemon
Soft Shell Crabs With Almonds And Brown Butter
Quail Stuffed With Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing
Lemon, Butter, And Tomato Sauce