- 4 catfish fillets (6 to 6 1/2 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Rustic Rub 
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Put the catfish in a shallow bowl. Add the lemon juice, parsley, garlic, and 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon of the rub. Toss to coat the catfish evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine the cornmeal, flour, and the remaining rub in another bowl. Remove the catfish from the marinade and dredge in the cornmeal mixture, coating evenly.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet and fry for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.