- 1/2 recipe Crawfish Patties
- 1/4 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 catfish fillets (6 to 6 1/2 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Rustic Rub
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 recipe Lemon, Butter, and Tomato Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Combine the patty mixture with the crawfish tails, parsley, and green onions in a bowl and mix well. Divide into 4 equal portions. Season the fillets with 1 tablespoon of the rub. Spread the crawfish mixture evenly on 1 side of each fillet, roll each up, jelly-roll fashion, into a roulade. Lightly oil a shallow baking pan and place the roulades so that they are not touching each other.
- Toss the onions with the remaining 1 teaspoon rub and the vegetable oil. Spread the onions on top of the roulades. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with the sauce and serve.
Panfried Catfish With Lemon And Garlic
Catfish Pecan Meuniere
Batter Fried Catfish
Chicken And Dumplings
Eggplant And Shrimp Bake
Fillet Steaks And Ratatouille
Pork Chops And Sweet Potato Gravy
Quail Stuffed With Corn Bread And Andouille Dressing
Round Steak And Onions
Soft Shell Crabs With Almonds And Brown Butter