- 1/2 recipe Crawfish Patties 
- 1/4 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 4 catfish fillets (6 to 6 1/2 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Rustic Rub 
- 2 cups thinly sliced onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 recipe Lemon, Butter, and Tomato Sauce 
- Preheat the oven to 400?F.
- Combine the patty mixture with the crawfish tails, parsley, and green onions in a bowl and mix well. Divide into 4 equal portions. Season the fillets with 1 tablespoon of the rub. Spread the crawfish mixture evenly on 1 side of each fillet, roll each up, jelly-roll fashion, into a roulade. Lightly oil a shallow baking pan and place the roulades so that they are not touching each other.
- Toss the onions with the remaining 1 teaspoon rub and the vegetable oil. Spread the onions on top of the roulades. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Top with the sauce and serve.