- 1 pound white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 36 candy stick molds
- 36 swizzle sticks (or candy sticks)
- Combine the chocolate and nuts in a stainless-steel bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until the chocolate melts and is creamy and smooth. Add the butter and stir to melt.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the molds fitted with the sticks. Smooth out the top of each candy with a thin knife. Chill until the candy sets, 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the candy from the molds and store in layers of parchment or waxed paper in an airtight container. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.
Crawfish Stuffed Pork Chops With Crawfish Borderlaise Sauce
Crab Bisque With Crab Boulettes
Butter Cream Mints
Caramel Drizzle Sauce
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Spiced Cream
Chocolate Chocolate Pudding Cake With Chocolate Ganache
Chocolate Macadamia Nut Brittle
Creole Christmas Trifle
Fresh Cranberry Compote