- 1 pound white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 36 candy stick molds
- 36 swizzle sticks (or candy sticks)
- Combine the chocolate and nuts in a stainless-steel bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon until the chocolate melts and is creamy and smooth. Add the butter and stir to melt.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the mixture into the molds fitted with the sticks. Smooth out the top of each candy with a thin knife. Chill until the candy sets, 2 to 3 hours.
- Remove the candy from the molds and store in layers of parchment or waxed paper in an airtight container. Will keep for up to 2 weeks.