- 3 sheets phyllo dough, covered with a slightly damp cloth, cut into 4 by 4-inch squares
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup julienned snap peas, blanched
- 1/2 cup julienned radicchio
- 1/4 cup sprouts
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups white bean puree
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush each sheet with the melted butter and cut into 4 by 4 inch squares.
- For the cups, grease 12 (2-ounce) ramekins with the remaining butter. Form each square into the ramekins, letting the excess flower over the edge. Bake the cups for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the slaw, combine all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. Remove the cups from the oven. To assemble, on a platter, spoon 2 tablespoons of the puree into each cup. Top the cups with the slaw. Garnish with Essence and chopped parsley.
Pepper Seared Tuna With Wasabi And Fried Celery Root Chips
Fried Wontons With Oriental Noodle Salad And Grilled Flank Steak
Seared Scallops On Truffle White Bean Puree With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Cold Puree Of White Bean Soup With A Crispy Pancetta And Creole Tomato Relish
Seared Scallops With Pureed White Beans And Homemade Truffle Oil
Tuna Tartare In Phyllo Cups
Grilled Flank Steak Taquitos With Black Bean Puree, Roasted Pepper Salsa And Cilantro-tequila Cream
Pan Seared Diver Scallops On A Pool Of White Bean And Truffle Puree, Shaved Truffles And Parmigiano-reggiano Cheese
Rosemary Lamb Skewers With A White Bean And Tomato Ragu'
White Chocolate Grand Marnier Mousse In Chocolate Pistachio Tuile Cups