- 3 sheets phyllo dough, covered with a slightly damp cloth, cut into 4 by 4-inch squares
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup julienned snap peas, blanched
- 1/2 cup julienned radicchio
- 1/4 cup sprouts
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups white bean puree
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Brush each sheet with the melted butter and cut into 4 by 4 inch squares.
- For the cups, grease 12 (2-ounce) ramekins with the remaining butter. Form each square into the ramekins, letting the excess flower over the edge. Bake the cups for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the slaw, combine all the ingredients together and season with salt and pepper. Remove the cups from the oven. To assemble, on a platter, spoon 2 tablespoons of the puree into each cup. Top the cups with the slaw. Garnish with Essence and chopped parsley.