- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- One-half teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- Build a hot charcoal fire. Trim the tenderloin of the silvery gristle then brush the meat with the oil and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Place the dill on a large plate and roll the meat in it, coating evenly. Grill for about 7 minutes, turn, and grill about 7 minutes more.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes covered with foil to allow juices to set before slicing.
- Recipes reprinted with permission from Northwest Food & Wine by Dan and Kathleen Taggart.
Venison Tenderloin With Peppers And Zinfandel Sauce
Fried Oysters With Horseradish Cream And Tomato-corn Salsa
Grilled Soft Shell Crabs With Lumb Crabmeat Saute
Jamaican Jerked Pork Tenderloins
Peach Chutney Wonderful With Pork Tenderloins
Weber Grilled Tenderloin With Red Chili Rice And Smoked Red Pepper Aioli
Corinne Dunbar's Oyster-artichoke Casserole
Andre's Barbecued Shrimp And Homemade Biscuits
Christmas Duck, Brazilian Style (pato Do Natal)
Oven Roasted Stuffed Quails