- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- One-half teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- Build a hot charcoal fire. Trim the tenderloin of the silvery gristle then brush the meat with the oil and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Place the dill on a large plate and roll the meat in it, coating evenly. Grill for about 7 minutes, turn, and grill about 7 minutes more.
- Let the meat rest for 5 minutes covered with foil to allow juices to set before slicing.
- Recipes reprinted with permission from Northwest Food & Wine by Dan and Kathleen Taggart.