- For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1 cup Herbsaint liqueur
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 sticks cold butter, cut into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 pound Brie, thinly sliced
- 12 medium crepes
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed and patted dry
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the shallots and Herbsaint. Season with salt and cayenne. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer until the mixture reduces by half. Add the cream and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter, a couple of pieces at a time. Season with the hot sauce and Worcestershire. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve and keep hot.
- Place a couple of slices each of the salmon and cheese over the bottom of each crepe. Roll each crepe up tightly. Place in a buttered casserole dish and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 4 to 6 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt.
- Fry the spinach until crispy, about 1 minute. Remove and drain on paper towels. Season with salt. To serve, spoon the sauce in the center of each plate. Lay a couple of the crepes in the center of sauce. Garnish with some of the fried spinach.
Delmonico's Dry Aged Sirloin Steaks With Homemade Worcestershire Sauce, Scalloped Potatoes And Creamed Spinach
Sweet Water Prawns Over Spinach Pappardelle With A Champagne And Salmon Roe Butter Sauce
Delmonico's Dry Age Rib-eyes With Emeril's Worcestershire Sauce
Lobster With A Champagne Butter Sauce, Spinach Parpadelle Noodles And Salmon Roe Caviar
Smoked Salmon And Brie Strudel
Gemelli With Smoked Salmon And Creamy Vodka Sauce
Seared Salmon Or Pan Fried Snapper With Saute Vegetables And A Drizzle Of Lemon Butter Sauce
Roasted Alaskan Salmon With Granny Smith Apple Butter Sauce, And Herbed Potato Cakes
Smoked Salmon Souffles With Dilly Egg Sauce And Caviar
Smoked Salmon, Crispy Bacon And Maytag Blue Cheese Salad