- 1/2 cup glutinous rice
- 2 cups cold water
- 1/4 cup dry Chinese black mushrooms, soaked, stems removed and julienned
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup Chinese sausage, sliced
- 1/4 cup Smithfield ham, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Soak rice in cold water for 30 minutes. Drain and combine with water in medium-sized saucepan. Bring rice to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Cook about 30 minutes or until water is absorbed. Once cooked, Set rice aside to cool. In a hot wok, add peanut oil. Add garlic, mushrooms, sausage and ham. Stir fry for 1 minute. Combine mixture to cooled rice.
- Chicken: 4 chicken breasts, skin on, bone-in 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted 2 cups hoisin sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using a small knife, make a 3-inch pocket along the breast bone. Stuff each breast with 3 tablespoons of rice stuffing. Brush each breast with butter and hoisin sauce. Place in oven and bake for 40 minutes, brushing skin with hoisin sauce every 10 minutes.
- bok choy: 4 tablespoons peanut oil 2 bunches baby bok choy, leaves separated and whole 1 clove garlic, crushed 1/8 teaspoon ginger, sliced 1/2 cup scallions, chopped, for garnish
- In a hot wok, add peanut oil. Add garlic and ginger and toss. Add bok choy and stir fry until tender, about 2 minutes.
- To serve, arrange divide and arrange bok choy on each plate. Place a chicken breast on top of greens and sprinkle with scallions.
Sausage And Rice Stuffed Chicken Legs With Apricot Glaze
Apricot Glazed Cornish Game Hens With Sausage Rice Pilaf Stuffing
Herb Stuffed Roasted Chicken With Reduced Pan Gravy, And Herbed Rice Pilaf With Peas
Emeril's Favorite Chinese Chicken with Green Beans
Laotian Grilled Pork Skewers With Papaya Salad And Sticky Rice
Jesse's Chicken Enchiladas
Tempura Squash Blossom And Crab Packages With Hoisin Butter Sauce
Truffled Goat Cheese And Sticky Rice Pancake
Sticky Rice With Coconut Sauce: Kha Niao Man
Apricot Glazed Cornish Game Hens With Italian Sausage Rice Pilaf