- 1 ½ ounces Nolet’s Silver Dry Gin
- ¾ ounce Soho Lychee Liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice (strained)
- ½ ounce Monin Violet Syrup
- 2 ounces Gekkeikan Zipang Sparkling Sake
- One lychee, for garnish
- Fresh mint sprig, for garnish
Combine the gin, lychee liqueur, lemon juice, and violet syrup in a cocktail shaker along with a scoop of ice and shake until well-chilled, 10-15 seconds.
Fill a Collins glass with fresh ice and strain the cocktail into the glass. Top the glass off with the sake and stir to combine. Garnish with the lychee and fresh mint sprig.