- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon Steen’s cane vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon plus a pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup canola oil
In a medium nonreactive mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, honey, shallot, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper and whisk to combine.
Allow to sit 5 to 10 minutes, then little by little whisk in the canola oil until completely incorporated.
Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Dish Type: Misc
Apple Fritters With Steen's Cane Syrup
Steen's Cane Syrup Glazed Ham
Steen's Cane Syrup Shoofly Pie
Couchon De Cane
Cajun Cane Cheesecake In Chocolate Cane Rum Sauce
Caramelized Roasted Skillet Pork Chops With A Steen's Marinade
Steen's Roasted Duck With Stewed Legs
Crab And Sugar Cane Soup
Barbecued Cane Glazed Duck
Christmas Candy Cane