- 1 375 ml bottle of Cava (or any sparkling white wine)
- 1/4 ounce Torres 5 brandy (or any Spanish brandy)
- 1/4 ounce Gran Torres liqueur (or any orange liqueur)
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- Cherries for garnish
For the Simple Syrup:Combine one part water to one part sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Chill before use.
For the Sangria:Cut orange and lime in half. Fill large pitcher with ice and combine the wine, brandy, liqueur, lemon-lime soda, the juice of half of an orange, and the juice of half of a lime. Stir. Add simple syrup to obtain desired sweetness. Slice remaining orange and lime into thin slices.
- Garnish glasses with orange, lime, and cherry.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Recipe courtesy of The Columbia Restaurant/Ybor City, Tampa, Florida
"dressed" American Wagyu Flat Iron Steak
Snapper In Escabeche
EJ's Simple Oven-bbq Ribs
Florida Swordfish, Swank Farms Cauliflower, Tomatoes And Chickpeas
Cured Cobia With Toasted Pine Nut Relish
Cobia With New Smyrna Clam Chowder
Black Grouper With Sofrito And Rock Shrimp Toast
Bud And Alley's Barbequed Shrimp