- 1 375 ml bottle of Cava (or any sparkling white wine)
- 1/4 ounce Torres 5 brandy (or any Spanish brandy)
- 1/4 ounce Gran Torres liqueur (or any orange liqueur)
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Simple Syrup (recipe below)
- Cherries for garnish
For the Simple Syrup:Combine one part water to one part sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Chill before use.
For the Sangria:Cut orange and lime in half. Fill large pitcher with ice and combine the wine, brandy, liqueur, lemon-lime soda, the juice of half of an orange, and the juice of half of a lime. Stir. Add simple syrup to obtain desired sweetness. Slice remaining orange and lime into thin slices.
- Garnish glasses with orange, lime, and cherry.
NotesThis recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.
- Recipe courtesy of The Columbia Restaurant/Ybor City, Tampa, Florida
"dressed" American Wagyu Flat Iron Steak
Snapper In Escabeche
Sparkling Rose Sangria
Florida Swordfish, Swank Farms Cauliflower, Tomatoes And Chickpeas
EJ's Simple Oven-bbq Ribs
Cured Cobia With Toasted Pine Nut Relish
Cobia With New Smyrna Clam Chowder
Black Grouper With Sofrito And Rock Shrimp Toast