- Four 6- to 8-ounce skinless catfish fillets
- 2 teaspoons Emeril's Original Essence or Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
- Position a rack about 4 inches from the broiler element and preheat the broiler.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Season the catfish fillets on both sides with the Essence, salt, and white pepper, and place the fillets on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, and thyme. Using a small spoon, spread the garlic mixture evenly over the catfish. Then drizzle the fillets with the lemon juice.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the broiler. Cook the catfish for 6 minutes. Then rotate the baking sheet front to back, and continue cooking until the fish flakes easily when pressed with your fingers at the thickest part, about 4 minutes longer.
- Remove from the oven and serve immediately, sprinkled with the parsley and garnished with lemon wedges if desired.
- Source: Emeril 20-40-60
Emeril's Shrimp And Pasta With Garlic, Lemon, Crushed Red Pepper, And Green Onions
Honey-lemon-thyme Cornish Game Hens
Fresh Berries With Balsamic Drizzle And Almond Cream
Roasted Squab With Poached Garlic, Garlic Cream Potatoes And Vinegar Meat Jus
Brussels Sprouts With Garlic, Nuts And Brown Butter
Panfried Catfish With Lemon And Garlic
Pan Fried Catfish With Lemon And Garlic
Cantaloupe, Prosciutto, And Arugula Salad
Skillet Corn Cake With Stewed Cherries
Shrimp And Zucchini Fritters With Roasted Red Pepper Mayo