- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch radishes, greens removed and reserved
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs, such as chervil, chives, or tarragon
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add radishes and stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Toward the end of cooking, add radish greens.
- Garnish with herbs and toss gently to combine. Serve warm.
Roasted Chicken Breasts With Roasted Acorn Squash, Braised Pears, And A Pear Cider Reduction
Roasted Acorn Squash And Braised Pears
Creamy Turnip And Parsnip Soup
Crispy Parsnip Chips
Fresh Tuna and Butter-Lettuce Wraps with Crispy Wonton Threads, Shaved Jalapeno and Basil Oil
Shiitake-braised Brussels Sprouts
Apple Cider-braised Chicken And Cabbage
Braised And Barbecued Pork Shanks With Spicy New Mexican Barbecue Sauce And Cheddar-jalapeno Cornbread
Short Ribs Braised With Coffee And Ancho Chiles