- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 bunch radishes, greens removed and reserved
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs, such as chervil, chives, or tarragon
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add radishes and stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Toward the end of cooking, add radish greens.
- Garnish with herbs and toss gently to combine. Serve warm.
- Source: Emeril's Table: Cooking Local, Cooking Fresh