- One 7-ounce jar marshmallow cream, such as Marshmallow Fluff
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until smooth. Transfer filling to a piping bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
Black Cat Cookies (orange-scented Sables With A Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache)
Grilled Cheese "Sandwitch''
Bittersweet Chocolate Ganache
Emeril's Bone-Chilling Brew
Pumpkin-shaped Cheddar Crackers
Devil's Flaming Shrimp
Lemon Pepper Vodka Granita For Oysters On The Half Shell