- 1 1/2 pounds small shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 pound bucatini pasta or other favorite pasta, cooked according to package instructions
- In a medium mixing bowl, season the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes, until pink.
- Add the lemon juice, garlic, chicken broth, green onion, and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook until slightly reduced, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the butter and chopped parsley.
- Toss with the cooked pasta and serve hot.