- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Baby Bam
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Make sure the oven rack is in the center position and preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Wash your hands and place the turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add the onion, bread crumbs, celery, bell pepper, egg, 1 tablespoon of the ketchup, the garlic, Baby Bam, salt, and ground pepper, and mix with your hands until the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Transfer the turkey mixture to a 1-pound loaf pan and use your hands to form it into a loaf shape. Wash your hands really well with warm, soapy water before proceeding.
- Pour the remaining 3 tablespoons of ketchup on the turkey and smear evenly over the top with the back of a spoon.
- Bake until brown on top, cooked through, and an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reaches 165 degrees F, about 45 to 50 minutes.
- Using oven mitts or pot holders, remove the loaf from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.