- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate, melted, plus 1 cup melted
- Dash orange-flavored liqueur (recommended: Grand Marnier)
- 18 fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 dozen shortbread cookies
- Using an electric standing mixer, fitted with wire attachment, add the heavy cream. Whip the cream to soft peaks. Set the cream aside. Change the wire attachment to a paddle attachment. In another bowl, cream the cream cheese, 1/2 cup melted chocolate, and orange liqueur. Mix thoroughly, scraping down the sides of the bowl, occasionally. Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Line 6 small heart-shaped ceramic molds with dampened cheesecloth, allow the cheesecloth to hang over the sides of the mold. Fill each mold with the chocolate filling. Fold the overlapping cheesecloth over the filling, covering tightly. Place the molds on a baking sheet and refrigerate overnight, at least 12 hours. Remove the hearts from the molds and discard the cheesecloth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dip each strawberry in the 1 cup melted chocolate, about 3/4 of the strawberry. Place the strawberries on the baking sheet and chill the berries until the chocolate is set, about 4 to 6 hours. Serve the hearts on individual plates with the strawberries and cookies.
Old Fashioned Double Chocolate Fudge
Caramel And Three Chocolate Apples
Frozen Caramelized Banana And Chocolate Bombe
Quick Chocolate Mousse
Chocolate Coeurs A La Creme
Bittersweet Chocolate Marquise With Orange Creme Anglaise
Grand Marnier Creme Brulees With Chocolate Ginger Shards
White Chocolate Pots De Creme
Chocolate Coeur A La Cr»me
Banana Chocolate Bread Pudding With Mint Créme Anglaise