- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 3 bananas
- 20 round wonton wrappers
- Vegetable oil or peanut oil, for frying
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar any kind of kid-friendly chocolate syrup
- Heat a deep pot of oil or a deep-fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Place peanut butter, jelly, and bananas in a food processor and blend. Place wontons on a flat surface and place 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture onto half of each wonton. Fold wonton over and pinch closed to form crescent shape.
- Deep-fry the wontons, a few at a time, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown on all sides. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate. Place onto platter and sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Kids love these and there are never any left! Use any leftover mixture for sandwiches the next day or for more wontons! From a family of 7, this is an inexpensive winner and great for birthday parties!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Covered "hash Browns"
Monster Cookie Pizza
Hannah's Heavenly Mocha Blended
Volcano Mud Shake Recipe
Broiled Peanut Butter Double-decker Delight
Monster Kids' Dessert
Chocolate Praline Tart with Caramel, Chocolate Sauce, and Vanilla Ice Cream
Meringue Shells With Macerated Strawberries, Whipped Cream And Hazelnut Chocolate Sauce
White Chocolate And Blueberry Bread Pudding, With Amaretto Cream Sauce
Maple Ice Cream With Candied Walnuts, And Nutty Chocolate Sauce