- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 to 2 medium trout fillets
- Egg substitute (recommended: Egg Beaters)
- Plain fine bread crumbs
- 6 to 8 medium raw shrimp, deveined and butterflied
- Grilling seasoning
- Chopped shallots, for garnish
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1 slice lemon, for garnish
- Seasoned New Potatoes
- Melt 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine in skillet and set over medium heat. Dip trout in egg substitute, then lightly bread fish with bread crumbs. In the heated skillet, cook the fish on each side for approximately 3 to 5 minutes.
- In a separate skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter and set on medium heat. Place shrimp in skillet and sprinkle the grilling seasoning on top. Cook on 1 side and then turn shrimp over and sprinkle more grilling seasoning. Cook until shrimp turn pink.
- Place the trout on a plate and top with shrimp; sprinkle with shallots and parsley. Place lemon on side of plate.
Paul's Make The Whole Crew Happy Sausage Meatballs With Red Gravy
Paul's Grilled Puppy Drum
Chocolate Fantasy Cake
Seasoned New Potatoes
Tangy Barbecue Sauce
Ej's Simple Oven-bbq Ribs
Florida Swordfish, Swank Farms Cauliflower, Tomatoes And Chickpeas