- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- In a small heavy saucepan, bring the cream to a bare simmer over low heat.
- Place the chocolate pieces in a medium heatproof bowl. Pour the cream over the chocolate and let sit for 1 minute, undisturbed. Add the vanilla and whisk until the chocolate melts and the sauce is smooth and thick.
- Let the sauce cool slightly before using.
Deep Dish Banana Puding With Chocolate Sauce
Rich Chocolate Sauce
Slow Cooked Pork Roast With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
J.k.'s Chocolate Chocolate Souffl…s With Chocolate Grand Marnier Sauce
Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chocolate Souffle With Grand Marnier Chocolate Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
Emeril's Chocolate Pudding Extravaganza
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Chocolate Pecan Terrine With White Chocolate Sauce
Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie With Chocolate Sauce