- 1/2 pound semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons dark corn syrup, plus more to taste
- In a large bowl, place the chocolate and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the cream and corn syrup and bring to a boil. Pour the cream mixture into the bowl of chocolate and immediately whisk together until smooth.
- Preparation Time: about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Warm Chocolate Sauce
Mocha Ice Cream Sandwiches With Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Kicked Up French Toast
Make Your Own Salad With Creamy Green Salad Dressing
Mocha Ice Cream
Macadamia Nut Hawaiian Vintage Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Emeril's Strawberries Romanoff With Chocolate Sauce