- 4 ripe bananas, peeled and cut into fourths lengthwise
- 4 pineapple slices, round, about 1/2-inch thick each
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream, or other flavor, as desired
- 1 cup Warm Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup smashed chocolate sandwich cookies, about 8 cookies
- 1 cup sweetened whipped cream
- 4 Maraschino cherries
- 1/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- Around the rim a bowl or tall goblet, arrange 4 banana slices with the pointed ends up. Place 1 pineapple ring in the bottom of each bowl (in the center of the banana slices), and top with 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream. Top each scoop of ice cream with chocolate sauce, smashed chocolate sandwich pieces, whipped cream, and cherry. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients, and serve immediately.