- 8 ounces peeled and deveined rock shrimp
- 1 teaspoon Essence
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced jalapenos
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the Essence to coat.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until firm and pink, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the tomatoes, onions, lime juice, cilantro, jalapenos, and garlic, and mix well. Add the shrimp, salt, pepper, and extra-virgin olive oil, mix well, and let sit for 15 minutes. Adjust the seasoning, to taste, and serve.
Chiles Rellenos With Rock Shrimp Salsa Fresca
Rock Shrimp Quesadillas With A Cantaloupe, Berry And Peach Salsa
Fish Tacos With Chipotle Crema And Salsa Fresca
Chipotle Bbq Oysters With Homemade Salsa Fresca
Smoked Rock Shrimp And Sweet Corn Beignets
Warm Pea Shoot And Rock Shrimp Salad With Hoisin Dressing And Crispy Wontons
Black Bean Cakes With Sauteed Rock Shrimp And Mole Sauce
Rock Shrimp Cones
Bbq Rock Shrimp Over Creamy Grits