- 2 large seedless oranges
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno peppers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cups diced mango
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- Cut away the peel and pith from the oranges, and segment over a bowl to catch the juices.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil. Add the onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, curry, salt, and cayenne, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the mango and cook, stirring for 2 minutes. Add the orange segments, vinegar, sugar, and zest, and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and adjust the seasoning, to taste. Pour into a decorative bowl and let cool completely before serving.
Coconut Beer Battered Shrimp With Mango Orange Chutney
Conch Fritters With Mango Chutney
Curry Eggplant And Mango Chutney
Pork Roulade With Andouille Corn Bread Stuffing, Sage Jus, And Mango Chutney
Manly Mexican Bites
Spicy Sour Cream Dip
Crab Rangoon Pot Stickers With Hot Mustard Sauce