- 4 ahi tuna steaks, about 6 ounces each
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Caponata Relish
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese, garnish
- Chopped chives, garnish
- Whole basil leaves, garnish
- Season the tuna lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the tuna and sear to desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side, depending upon the thickness.
- Remove from the pan and place one steak on each of 4 plates. Spoon the caponata over the fish. Garnish with the cheese, chives and basil leaves, and serve immediately.
Wok Fried Tempura Ahi With Shoyu Mustard Butter Sauce And Tomato Ginger Relish
Grilled Swordfish With Caponata Relish
Miso Marinated Broiled Black Cod With Cucumber Relish
Seared Scallops With A Porcini Relish And Truffle Butter Sauce
Pan Seared Salmon With Black Bean Relish
Seared Tuna Salad With A Wasabi Vinaigrette And Crispy Wontons
Stuffed Baked Whiting
Marinated Fresh Sardines With Bocconcini And Red Bell Pepper Strips
Sixteen Spice Seared Tuna With Mustard Mint Sauce