- 1/4 cup, plus 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups crumbled feta or Manouri
- 1/4 cup grated Kefalotyri or Parmesan
- 1/2 cup strained Greek yogurt, or plain yogurt drained in a fine mesh strainer lined with cheesecloth, until thick
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 10-inch spring form pan with 2 teaspoons of the butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter. Add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after the addition of each. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into the prepared pan and bake until set and golden brown, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Cut into squares and serve.
Orange And Rum Poached Pineapples With Vanilla Yogurt
Mint And Ouzo Flavored Meatballs
Hearts Of Palm Salad With Vine Ripened Tomatoes, Oranges, Bibb Lettuce, Shaved Fennel, And Fried Soft Shell Crabs With Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Fresh Peach Fried Pies With A Cinnamon Crust And Roasted Peach And Raspberry Ice Cream
Grilled Red Mullets With Garlic Walnut Sauce
Garlic Walnut Sauce
Artichokes Stewed With Greens
Ruston Peach Crumb Pie And Cinnamon Ice Cream
Blueberry Jam And Custard Pie
Oreo Cookie And White Chocolate Mousse Pie With Macerated Strawberries