- Prepared Sweet Pie Dough
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 large egg yolks, beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 navel oranges, segmented
- 1 pint raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pie dough to an 11-inch circle. Transfer to a 10-inch tart pan with a removable bottom and press the dough against the sides. Refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Line the shell with parchment paper and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove the paper and weights, and bake until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack before filling.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the juice, zest, and sugar to dissolve the sugar. Whisk in the beaten egg yolks and cream. Pour into the prepared shell and bake until set, about 30 minutes.
- Cool completely then cover and refrigerate until well chilled, at least 3 hours. Before serving, arrange the orange segments and raspberries in a concentric pattern around the top of the tart.
- Sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar and serve chilled.
Orange Tart With Orange Glaze And Candied Oranges
Fresh Orange Pound Cakes With An Orange Glaze
Orange Petite Fours With An Almond Pastry Cream And A Fresh Orange Glaze
Oranges With Red Wine Syrup And Orange Pound Cake
Mini Orange Crumble Top Muffins With Orange Butter
Blood Orange Tart
Cold Cream Of Zucchini And Watercress Soup
Cheddar Pecan Crackers
Cold Pasta Salad With Smoked Salmon, Cucumbers And Salmon Roe
Wild Mushroom Pate